Regarding I-90 form question part 1 #3 question

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbus, OH

I'm trying to renew my green card and I need help filling out.(It's expiring soon.)

I've been a permanent resident
since 1989.
Under Part 1 question #3. it's asking
"Has your name legally changed since the issuance of your Permanent Resident Card? "
I've been married 3 times since and I have renewed card each time I got divorced and remarried.
Therefore ,the name on my current card is up to date and correct.
Do they mean "since the last issuance "or ever since I got my first green card back in 89?

I was just wondering since I already gave them all the documents in the past.
Do they need all the same documents again?

Thank you for your time.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

1

Answered . Facts are unclear. Did you change your name every time you married?

2. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . if your current name is the same as the name on the expiring resident card then you can answer the question that your name has not legally changed since the issuance of your permanent resident card. I would also recommend to avoid any issues that you include an attachment that explains the names that you have used.

www.brown-imigration.com

3. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

5

Answered . Were you changing your name each time you got married? And what is your current name? Is it different from the name on your green card? Have you used the other names, if any?