Regarding I-90 form question part 1 #3 question

Columbus, OH |
Filed under: Green cards

I'm trying to renew my green card and I need help filling out.(It's expiring soon.)

I've been a permanent resident
since 1989.
Under Part 1 question #3. it's asking
"Has your name legally changed since the issuance of your Permanent Resident Card? "
I've been married 3 times since and I have renewed card each time I got divorced and remarried.
Therefore ,the name on my current card is up to date and correct.
Do they mean "since the last issuance "or ever since I got my first green card back in 89?

I was just wondering since I already gave them all the documents in the past.
Do they need all the same documents again?

Thank you for your time.

if your current name is the same as the name on the expiring resident card then you can answer the question that your name has not legally changed since the issuance of your permanent resident card. I would also recommend to avoid any issues that you include an attachment that explains the names that you have used.

www.brown-imigration.com

2. Were you changing your name each time you got married? And what is your current name? Is it different from the name on your green card? Have you used the other names, if any?

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

3. Facts are unclear. Did you change your name every time you married?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.