Regarding H1B Administrative Process time

Plano, TX |

I am more surprise!!!. In USA people getting judgement very quickly in court.But Immigration office takes more time to take decision . For example " H1B Administrative process". Three years I have worked in USA.I came to india to see my parents. Within one week I went to US consulate to get stamping (Visa). They have issued 221(G) "Administrative process". My question is within oneweek what changes has happened ? Just I came from US.I am waiting more than 5 months still status doesn't change ? Why it takes so long ?

1. Administrative processing is a term used for a variety of reasons. The U.S. Embassy may be waiting for background/security clearances. There could be questions about whether you were properly granted the initial visa or were in compliance with the conditions of your visa. You would be best advised to speak with your company's immigration attorney.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.