Regarding H1B 2014 receipt number

Asked over 1 year ago - Santa Clara, CA

My H1B petition was filed on 3rd April and I have not received the receipt number as of now. The employer's account has also not been debited till now. Can we conclude that my petition did not get selected in the lottery. I am a graduate and filed for regular processing. Please could you tell what is the last date for account debit, so we can be sure..

Thsnks!

1. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Sometime in late May early June.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . It is hard to say.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . I would say so.

4. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

Answered . No one can tell you that with certainty.

5. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

1

Answered . USCIS has indicated that it will issue receipts for the premium processing petitions that were selected in the lottery first and then for the regular processing petitions that were selected. It might be a week or two more before you know.