Regarding form I 797c .

Springfield, PA |
Filed under: Immigration

I received form I 797c from uscis through mail regarding transfer of my case from vermont service centre to nebraska , is it a good or bad thing ? And the priority date box on it is blank . Y it is so ?

1. A transfer is a transfer is a transfer and nothing more.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. it is just a courtesy to let you know the file has been moved

3. It has no significance and was actually a waste of paper.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

4. No significance

www.BulgarianImmigrationLawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630