Regarding DV Lottery, I need to provide Police certificate from the country I stayed in for 12 months after I became 16 years.

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

Regarding DV Lottery, I need to provide Police certificate from the country I stayed in for 12 months after I became 16 years, In case i had a residence in a country, but u didn’t stay in it for 12 months continuously, do I need to get Police Certificate from that country?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Your question isn't clear.

Are you saying that you were in a particular country for 12 month ... but not for a continuous period of time?

To be safe, you should get a certificate if you spent more than 6 continuous months there.

2. Russell Boon Rhea

2

Answered . Get the certficate just in case. And hire an attorney.

3. Carlos E Sandoval

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Better safe than sorry. Go ahead and obtain the police certificate.