Regarding college loan or business loan

Brooklyn, NY |

I was told that the federal government have a program where we can obtain loan either for college or business at zero interest rate on the loan directly from the government, could this information be true if yes, does any one knows the process or where to go to start the process, thank you

The financial aid office of the college you would like to attend can help you.

There are not zero interest federal government business loans out there.

2. This is not true.

This answer is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice regarding your question and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

3. You might be talking about a grant. You do not have to pay off a grant, but you do to meet certain requirements to get the funds.

I know there are a few programs out there that offer grants for federally subsidized businesses, i.e. agriculture, minority owned, etc.

The program you described looks too good to be true. If you are dealing with an individual or a small business that is disseminating this information, please do your research so you don't fall victim to fraud.

I hope this helps.

Marcin

This answer is general information only. No legal advice is given in this answer. No attorney-client relationship is established based on this answer. To receive accurate legal advice, please follow up with an attorney.