Regarding college loan or business loan

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

I was told that the federal government have a program where we can obtain loan either for college or business at zero interest rate on the loan directly from the government, could this information be true if yes, does any one knows the process or where to go to start the process, thank you

1. Andrew Endicott Schrafel

Best Answer

Answered . The financial aid office of the college you would like to attend can help you.

There are not zero interest federal government business loans out there.

2. Marcin P. Zola

Answered . You might be talking about a grant. You do not have to pay off a grant, but you do to meet certain requirements to get the funds.

I know there are a few programs out there that offer grants for federally subsidized businesses, i.e. agriculture, minority owned, etc.

The program you described looks too good to be true. If you are dealing with an individual or a small business that is disseminating this information, please do your research so you don't fall victim to fraud.

I hope this helps.

Marcin

3. Robert John Murillo

Answered . This is not true.