Regarding arbitration

Brooklyn, NY |

got service with t-mobile, i was told theres no credit check, at the time i was in the process of buying a home and was building my credit score, and was told by the bank not to open any credit transaction in order to keep the score at a certain level,my agent and i schedule the homes viewing around the price bracket as i applied for the loan and was denied beacuse the score dropped due to inquiries, i did not have any inquiries since the previous year, when the bank provid ea copy of the report it was t-mobile who access my credit file without permission 2 weeks before and could not obtain a preapprove letter to view the homes, by the time i was working to increased the scores the homes around my price range were sold, i sued t-mobile for the damages the using arbitration, i file an opposition to their motion to compel arbitration since i have teh audio of the call for proof and also did not agree to arbitartion even if i did i opt out before the 30 days grace period now i want to proceed with the case what is my best option since my privacy for my report were violated due i hire an attorney i already sent in my answer for opposition why i should not follow through with arbitration, how do i consult and attorney for possible review since i want to sure for a large amount.

You should definitely retain an attorney to discuss the complicated details of your situation.

[Due to the limited format of Avvo, this is not "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

I agree with Mr. Kelly; the particular type of attorney that you probably should seek would be a consumer protection attorney or consumer credit attorney. You can find such a lawyer through Avvo, Martindale.com, the Brooklyn Bar Association, by Googling appropriate key words, or various other means.

Please note that I do not practice consumer law. This response is provided for general educational purposes only, and no attorney-client relationship has been formed. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. As they say, "Your Mileage May Vary." Best of luck.