Refusal of Field Sobriety Test & Breathalizer

Asked about 6 years ago - Spokane, WA

I was driving the other night and only had three beers I hit a slick spot on the freeway and wrecked when I came to I was covered in gasoline when the cops arrived I was feeling the effects of the gas fumes so I refused the field sobriety tests I was automaticly arrested for DUI at the police station I also refused the breathalizer test because when I asked if I'd be let go if I'd passed it they said I wouldn't

1. Aaron A Pelley

1

Answered . Interesting fact pattern. You have not really provided a question. In any event, you should contact a lawyer in your area to discuss your case. Given you refused the test at the station, you may be facing a DOL action for a one year revocation of you license. There are important time restrictions that you must observe.