Refugee Travel Document "Fee"

Asked almost 3 years ago - Glendale, AZ

When applying for Refugee Travel Document shall I add $135 and $85 totaling $240 in one money order or separately?

Thank you very much for the professional and kind advice

1. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

Answered . do it separately because sometimes they will send back the $135 and keep the biometrics fee.

2. Ekaette Patty-Anne Eddings

Answered . The amount can be in one payment. You may wish to review the instructions to the form to ensure fees are needed.

Goodluck

3. Richard Andrew Constantino Alton

Answered . As you can see the operative word is "may" be in one money order, so it does not have to be. And I agree with my colleagues, best to review the instruction form regarding proper payment.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Either one would work.