Refugee Travel Document "Fee"

Glendale, AZ |

When applying for Refugee Travel Document shall I add $135 and $85 totaling $240 in one money order or separately?

Thank you very much for the professional and kind advice

do it separately because sometimes they will send back the $135 and keep the biometrics fee.

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.

The amount can be in one payment. You may wish to review the instructions to the form to ensure fees are needed.

Goodluck

As you can see the operative word is "may" be in one money order, so it does not have to be. And I agree with my colleagues, best to review the instruction form regarding proper payment.

The statement above is only for general knowledge purposes and at no time intended to be a legal opinion. The individual posting the question and those reading should always obtain the advice of a qualified attorney. No attorney/client relationship is established.

Either one would work.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.