Reference letters for i130 and i485??

Ontario, CA |

I will be ready to send out my packet soon and had a question, i got about 5 reference letters from friends and i was wondering which of the two forms i should include them with...thanks

I-130. Does not matter if you file concurrently.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Reference letters? These are not ordinarily included in any filing for family-based adjustment of status. Please consult with an immigration attorney for more information.

I would put them with the I-130 as evidence of marriage.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Just put it together in the same packet with both forms.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.