REF response in PP : Still showing " Initial review "

Mine is a Heb transfer in PP . 1 receipt in PP - 01 / 31 REF - 02 / 8 and 15 days clock stopped REF response receipt - 02 / 19 02 / 19 - LUSCIOUS : website shows : 15 days clock started and it is showing " Initial review " instead of " REF response review " . What does it mean and in how many days I can expect a decision now . Today is the 10th days from 02 / 19 ( REF response receipt date )

Sunnyvale, CA -

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

You have to be patient and not rely so much on the USCIS website , for its case status reports are NOT "real time" and always "lag" behind by at least a few days, and sometimes even more.

Tripti Sharad Sharma

Tripti Sharad Sharma

Immigration Attorney - Newark, CA

Not unusual to see the website not being updated for the short processing turnover of PP cases.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

I agree with attorney Behar. patience is gold.