REF response in PP : Still showing " Initial review "

Sunnyvale, CA |

Mine is a Heb transfer in PP . 1 receipt in PP - 01 / 31 REF - 02 / 8 and 15 days clock stopped REF response receipt - 02 / 19 02 / 19 - LUSCIOUS : website shows : 15 days clock started and it is showing " Initial review " instead of " REF response review " . What does it mean and in how many days I can expect a decision now . Today is the 10th days from 02 / 19 ( REF response receipt date )

The case is with CA service center and the RFE was related to my period of stay outside of US between Jun 2009 to Nov 2010. Isn't its unusual that after submitting RFE response....it shows INITIAL REVIEW whereas it should be "RFE RESPONSE REVIEW"?

1. You have to be patient and not rely so much on the USCIS website , for its case status reports are NOT "real time" and always "lag" behind by at least a few days, and sometimes even more.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Not unusual to see the website not being updated for the short processing turnover of PP cases.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

3. I agree with attorney Behar. patience is gold.