REF response in PP : Still showing " Initial review "

Asked over 1 year ago - Sunnyvale, CA

Mine is a Heb transfer in PP . 1 receipt in PP - 01 / 31 REF - 02 / 8 and 15 days clock stopped REF response receipt - 02 / 19 02 / 19 - LUSCIOUS : website shows : 15 days clock started and it is showing " Initial review " instead of " REF response review " . What does it mean and in how many days I can expect a decision now . Today is the 10th days from 02 / 19 ( REF response receipt date )

The case is with CA service center and the RFE was related to my period of stay outside of US between Jun 2009 to Nov 2010.

Isn't its unusual that after submitting RFE response....it shows INITIAL REVIEW whereas it should be "RFE RESPONSE REVIEW"?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . You have to be patient and not rely so much on the USCIS website , for its case status reports are NOT "real time" and always "lag" behind by at least a few days, and sometimes even more.

2. Tripti Sharad Sharma

2

Answered . Not unusual to see the website not being updated for the short processing turnover of PP cases.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . I agree with attorney Behar. patience is gold.