Red Light Ticket in Beverly Hills, CA

Asked over 1 year ago - Beverly Hills, CA

I have received a red light ticket on 04/29/2010 in Beverly Hills, CA
and I have extended the appearance. Later I had no money to pay for this ticket. This ticket has not been paid till today, and now I checked through LA Superior Court's website
It says
" Case Status 40509.5 HOLDS
Last Action: Filure to Appear HOLD
Then later I found out that they transfered it to GC Services which is a collection agency.

My Question is, Do I have a warrant? If yes then if I pay the collection agency will cort remove the warrant?
If not, then what should I do now?
Thanks

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

Answered . If you paid for the ticket at the clerks office the hold should be lifted - otherwise you still have a hold.

2. Gilberto Benito Vega

Answered . From what you showed, you do not have a warrant out for your arrest. What you do have is the base fine for the infraction and a hearty failure to appear fine that the court has added. You also face an additional fee for having to use the private collection service. The best step you can take is to pay the fine a soon as possible to minimize any additional fees.