Reconsideration case for child support order, what to expect?

Seattle, WA |

Spouse never filed any documents of proof to back up his declaration that his employememt status "will" changing and income "will" be decreased. I was never served. With anything other then declaration, motion and only found out about court date by asking clerk as he had friend lie and sign a return I was in fact served calender
Motion when I was not. With no evidence to support his claims what should be expected? Is the ten day rule still applicable and since he is clueless
Will they allow a continuance for him to gather more info to
Submit or is its decided then and there based on why both parties submit only one time???

That is a matter for the commissioner. If he is representing himself, they can cut him slack and give a continuance, or they can just deny the motion. It is totally discretionary.

This post is not meant to be legal advice for a specific situation. Additionally, it does not constitute an attorney client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with the attorney of your choice before taking action which can affect your legal rights.

Recommended articles about Family law