Recommendation for asist to the court

Asked about 1 year ago - New Castle, KY

I was pulled over for speeding at the interstate, I'm foreign and I have a B1/B2 visa, I was driving a rental car, rented by the company I'm being trained at. When the officer asked me for my drivers license and insurance, the officer says that my drivers license (From my country) was not valid and there was no proof of insurance due that the "default" insurance was declined by the company I work for, and we couldn't find any proof at that moment, because the company I work use another insurance that covers all vehicles owned or leased to this company (They already give me the certificate of insurance).

I'm going to court next monday, I was wondering if there is any recommendation for this case, prior to the court date. Am I going have any problems with my visa?


Additional information

My license is not expired yet.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Alan James Brinkmeier

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Recommendation that makes the most sense is...

    Hire a lawyer ASAP.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,589 answers this week

2,591 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,589 answers this week

2,591 attorneys answering