Recently went thru "Lottery" process to enroll child in Charter school. School officials called 1 bag of 4 bags of chips.

Sacramento, CA |
Filed under: Education law

This prompted a re-do of Lottery process 2 days later by school officials (calling of chips). My child went from reachable on list to NOT reachable. Do I have legal means to file a complaint?

Not unless you can demonstrate your child was treated differently than every other child participating on some prohibited basis (race, religion, nationality, gender).

Sorry to bear bad news. Good Luck

This answer contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may be protected by attorney-client privilege or work product doctorine. However, the mere receipt of this answer, alone, is not sufficient to create an attorney-client relationship. If the reader of this is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this answerer is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this answer. Should the reader have any questions please feel free to contact Attorney Kotler at or 330-777-0065 Thank you and please indicate if you found this answer and / or the link(s) helpful.

Education law topics

Recommended articles about Education law