Received ticket from photo enforced red light. States MO doesnt assess points for this, but is it considered a moving violation

Saint Louis, MO |

Company I work for only allows one moving violation every 12 months.

1. It depends on the law in the location within Missouri that you received the ticket. However, I will say that a good portion, if not most, do not consider it a moving violation as you were not and could not be captured moving by a still photograph.

2. Where did this happen?

Matisyahu Wolfberg
    www.FormerCop.com
    NY Criminal defense Attorney

3. Contact an experienced criminal attorney in your immediate area for a free initial consult. He/she is likely familiar with how that jurisdiction addresses these tickets. In general, camera tickets have been contested from the start as they normally can't confirm the driver.

NOTE: The use of the Internet for communications with the firm or this attorney will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.

Traffic tickets topics