Received a "right to sue" from EEOC. Disability Discrimination, Retaliatory in nature & Constructive Dismissal....can this all..

Somerset, NJ |

be combined in seeking a judgement against the employer?

Mr. Enochs, It also does not mean that I don't have a case, I'd like to point out, which I am well aware of. My question was...."can Discrimination, the retaliatory nature of it and the ensueing Constructive Discharge be considered in seeking judgement against the Employer and will the Court recognize all these aspects of the case?

1. A "right-to-sue" letter from the EEOC simply means that they are not pursuing your complaint and that you may pursue it privately. Federal law requires that you exhaust administrative remedies before filing certain anti-discrimination claims so you would need this "right-to-sue" letter before filing in federal court. It does not mean you have a case, it just means the EEOC is not taking the case. You'll need to consult with a private employment attorney.