Recall on food,can you recall food thats is the person that said threating words to me,comeing into a vibe of inlightment how

Asked over 2 years ago - 98604

also what else they are if not able to loaction of a view with out a threating remark,and thier GRADE POINT hint were school foods to lack of intel h20 I say can be them it time to give in.Quote the old saying you are what you ____?And I would not be able to hear them,I can't say it ant so ____(*) if they ask for a reason just say why spoil me.

1. Adrian Martinez Madrone

Pro

4

Answered . That is one of the more fascinating postings I have yet seen on this forum. Best of luck.

2. Sarah Lynn White

5

Answered . I don't think anyone can tell what you are asking from this posting. Perhaps you can restate it with a question.

3. Shawn B Alexander

Pro

2

Answered . I am not sure what your question is about. Please restate it.