Recall on food,can you recall food thats is the person that said threating words to me,comeing into a vibe of inlightment how

98604 |

also what else they are if not able to loaction of a view with out a threating remark,and thier GRADE POINT hint were school foods to lack of intel h20 I say can be them it time to give in.Quote the old saying you are what you ____?And I would not be able to hear them,I can't say it ant so ____(*) if they ask for a reason just say why spoil me.

1. I am not sure what your question is about. Please restate it.

Only If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

2. That is one of the more fascinating postings I have yet seen on this forum. Best of luck.

3. I don't think anyone can tell what you are asking from this posting. Perhaps you can restate it with a question.

The information provided is not intended as legal advice and does not establish an attorney client relationship. If you are in the greater Sacramento area and wish a further consultation please contact me at (916)594-9442.