Rec . ticket for careless driving in city of Orl , fl . Now have to appear in traffic court . What can I expect to happen

Orlando, FL |

I had jut received notification of death of bet friends mom and hung up the phone resulting in accident where no one was injured. Thoughts?

Lots of unknown facts - contact a traffic ticket attorney with experience in the Orlando courts.

You need to hire a local attorney. Prosecutors and judges treat accident cases differently then everyday offenses and you don't want to negotiate on your own

* Please note that I am an Attorney practicing in Georgia, but I am not your attorney. This post is intended to provide some helpful insight into your particular situation, but it should not be taken as legal advice. If you would like to discuss your Georgia Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, or Criminal case, I am happy to discuss your specific situation with you at no cost to you. I can be reached at 404-996-5157 or Fareesh@SarangiLaw.com. If you found this Answer "Helpful" or " The Best Answer", please click the tab indicating that. Thank you!

Hire a local attorney that defends against traffic citations to discus all of the possibilities.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Bottom line is spend a couple hundred bucks for a local traffic court lawyer, and your chances of a successful resolution will increase exponentially.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com