Reapplying for F1 visa

Saint James, NY |

I completed my masters and have an admit for a phd. I have come back home for a semester break and will be going back in august to start my phd. My first F1 visa is still valid and will expire in 2012. After completing my masters i applied for my opt extension but cancelled my opt in one month and came home. Since i will be chaning universities and my phd would take more than 2 years to complete can i reapply for a F1 visa with my new i20?

You should contact an attorney as soon as you are able to discuss your specific case and allow for a review of your documents.

Law Office of Guerline L. Laurore, P.C.
Phone: (814) 260-0163
Fax: (814) 260-0093
Email: gllaurore@llaurorelaw.com
Website:http:// www.llaurorelaw.com/
I think therefore I am, I am therefore God is. Descartes

DISCLAIMER: This communication does not create an Attorney-Client relationship unless you have retained this office for legal representation

This is a complicated legal question, requiring more specifics. In addition, you may have other options due to your advanced degree. I agree with the above you should contact a licensed immigration attorney. Please feel free to contact me and I will give you a free consultation regarding your legal issues.
Regards,
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global, PLLC.
716 830 7960
MisitiGlobal@MisitiGlobal.com