Really need help with my workers comp

Flushing, NY |

I'm 23 years old female and three years ago I got a back injury at my job. Last year I re injured it and again this year. I can't bend our lift our stand for a long time which is what my job is. I went to a doctor that my job sent me to and they tell me I can't work. But then the insurance sends me to another doctor saying I could work. I did a MRI and and the doctor told me i have a herniated disk on my L5-S1 and a cyst as well as sciatica because the pain travels to my legs. I don't know what to do at this point because I can't go back to my job and looking for another job they each want you to be able to lift up to 50 pounds stand and bend which I can't. I went to my doctors office last Friday and he put me at 100 percent disabled. What can i do??

1. You are in luck. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool, and you can search for a local Flushing workers compensation lawyer who can investigate this.

2. You really do. The best way to get help is to hire an experienced Workers' Compensation attorney. As Mr. Lassen suggests, you can find one right here.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: CJCandiano@CandianoLaw.com http://www.CandianoLaw.com

3. You need an attorney working with you The Ins co will always be able to find a doctor to support what they want so have an attorney protecting your interest

4. The other writers are correct find a good local attorney. You have many issues that they can help you with both in the short and long term.

Please remember the answer to this question is in general and without knowledge to the specific facts of your case. You should not rely on this answer when making important life decisions and seek a legal opinion based on your particular facts and circumstances.