Really need help with my workers comp

Asked 10 months ago - Flushing, NY

I'm 23 years old female and three years ago I got a back injury at my job. Last year I re injured it and again this year. I can't bend our lift our stand for a long time which is what my job is. I went to a doctor that my job sent me to and they tell me I can't work. But then the insurance sends me to another doctor saying I could work. I did a MRI and and the doctor told me i have a herniated disk on my L5-S1 and a cyst as well as sciatica because the pain travels to my legs. I don't know what to do at this point because I can't go back to my job and looking for another job they each want you to be able to lift up to 50 pounds stand and bend which I can't. I went to my doctors office last Friday and he put me at 100 percent disabled. What can i do??

1. William Ward Crossett

Pro

5

Answered . The other writers are correct find a good local attorney. You have many issues that they can help you with both in the short and long term.

Pro

5

Answered . You are in luck. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool, and you can search for a local Flushing workers compensation lawyer who can investigate this.

3. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Pro

4

Answered . You really do. The best way to get help is to hire an experienced Workers' Compensation attorney. As Mr. Lassen suggests, you can find one right here.

4. John M Connell

Pro

4

Answered . You need an attorney working with you The Ins co will always be able to find a doctor to support what they want so have an attorney protecting your interest