Real estate attorney needed

Asked over 1 year ago - Sterling Heights, MI

convenant, conditions and restrictions in a sub.. Legally binding after the home owners association is dissolved?

1. James P. Frederick

2

Answered . I think your answer would depend on the circumstances. I do not think that the mere dissolution of the HOA voids the deed restrictions. They could be rescinded by vote of the homeowners, but it is not automatic. Many deeds have restrictions when there is no HOA.

James Frederick

2. John F. Brennan

2

Answered . The dissolution of the HOA will have no effect on the deed restrictions. I would have to read and review all of the documents.

3. John W. Drury

2

Answered . The dissolution of the HOA should not affect the enforcabilty of the restrictions. The Master Deed MAY contain provisions to the contrary. Unlikely though.

4. Judy A. Goldstein

2

Answered . You can locate many qualified attorneys in your area by clicking on the ind a Lawyer tab at the top of this page.