Real Estate agent in California

I contacted a real estate agent to show me a house as a potential buyer. He was not helpful as he never returned my calls or give me info. However, he did show me the house I asked him to. I wan tot change real estate agents. How does that work? Is he still my agent? No papers were signed . I feel he is a bad agent for me Thanks

Los Angeles, CA -

Attorney Answers (1)

Frank Wei-Hong Chen

Frank Wei-Hong Chen

Real Estate Attorney - San Marino, CA

If you have no written agreement with this particular real estate agent, and you have not made an offer to purchase the same property with this agent, then you are free to change real estate agents at any time. However, this (bad) agent still represents you in connection with the house that he did show you.

The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice.... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.