Real estate. Buying units to rent. All condos. Does not intent to sell.

I already have 3 properties all in NYC that I rent out. All of them are own by a corporation that is own by a foreigner corp. I want to buy two more properties and it does not make sense to me keep opening LLCs for each of them and then opening bank accounts for each of them.They are one bedroom condos in NY and I think it must exist a better structure for me to keep buying but not having to every time opening a newLLC (or corp)and opening a new bank account for each. I cant imagine that if I want to buy 20 more units to rent I would have to create 20 more bank accounts for each, 20 more corps for each ! Does not make sense although thats what the attorney I had say. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

New York, NY -

Michal Falkowski

Michal Falkowski

Real Estate Attorney - New York, NY

You can always have one LLC own multiple properties...

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

See my answer to your prior post. There are reasons to have one company per property.

Matthew Scott Kam Tannenbaum

Matthew Scott Kam Tannenbaum

Real Estate Attorney - Garden City, NY

Look into a Delaware series LLC

Beverley Gale Vanier

Beverley Gale Vanier

Litigation Lawyer - Brooklyn, NY

When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on New York State law as I am licensed in N.Y. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain local counsel.