Real Estate - Washington State

Asked about 4 years ago - Seattle, WA

How do I find out what RCW Chapter 61.34 stated before being changed by the Legislature in 2008? Specifically, as it was stated in 2002 and also in 2007?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Answered . The King County Law Library at the courthouse (516 Third Ave., 6th floor) would have the books. The librarians there are very helpful.

    [Please note: this communication does not constitute legal advice, nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

  2. Answered . The legislative history for all statutes from 2002 onward can be viewed at:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,338 answers this week

3,560 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,338 answers this week

3,560 attorneys answering