Skip to main content

Re posting- My mother died of aspiration 6 days after surgery.She was given solid food before it was ordered which caused this

Pittsburgh, PA |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

In reviewing her records I see SOOO many things that are wrong about what care she was to get/and what she received.There is no real report on the nite she passed strangely enough.Just what was administered,and the outcome.Not even filled in why she passed.There are many things I wrote in my previous post that haunt me.Please help.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. You should contact a medical malpractice/ personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Even if you do not have a claim, it could at least put you at ease.

    Contact me for further detailed questions and answers. 215-561-0877 DISCLAIMER: Matthew Solomon is licensed to practice law in both the State of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

  2. Consult with a local medical malpractice attorney who can advise you what is ans what is not significant about the care that your mother received.

  3. I agree with Mr. Solomon's recommendation. An attorney experienced in handling medical malpractice cases can help identify the facts most relevant to whether your mother was the victim of negligent medical care. There are often mistakes made during the course of medical care which, though inexcusable, do not harm the patient. We are happy to discuss this matter in more detail and hopefully find out exactly what went wrong and if your mother's death was avoidable.

  4. Have a malpractice lawyer order the records and send to an expert to review.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics