Re posting- My mother died of aspiration 6 days after surgery.She was given solid food before it was ordered which caused this

Asked about 1 year ago - Pittsburgh, PA

In reviewing her records I see SOOO many things that are wrong about what care she was to get/and what she received.There is no real report on the nite she passed strangely enough.Just what was administered,and the outcome.Not even filled in why she passed.There are many things I wrote in my previous post that haunt me.Please help.

1. Matthew Louis Solomon

Pro

3

1

Answered . You should contact a medical malpractice/ personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Even if you do not have a claim, it could at least put you at ease.

2. Gregory Reid Unatin

3

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Solomon's recommendation. An attorney experienced in handling medical malpractice cases can help identify the facts most relevant to whether your mother was the victim of negligent medical care. There are often mistakes made during the course of medical care which, though inexcusable, do not harm the patient. We are happy to discuss this matter in more detail and hopefully find out exactly what went wrong and if your mother's death was avoidable.

Pro

2

1

Answered . Have a malpractice lawyer order the records and send to an expert to review.

4. David Ian Schoen

Pro

3

1

Answered . Consult with a local medical malpractice attorney who can advise you what is ans what is not significant about the care that your mother received.