Re posting- My mother died of aspiration 6 days after surgery.She was given solid food before it was ordered which caused this

Pittsburgh, PA |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

In reviewing her records I see SOOO many things that are wrong about what care she was to get/and what she received.There is no real report on the nite she passed strangely enough.Just what was administered,and the outcome.Not even filled in why she passed.There are many things I wrote in my previous post that haunt me.Please help.

You should contact a medical malpractice/ personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Even if you do not have a claim, it could at least put you at ease.

Contact me for further detailed questions and answers. 215-561-0877 DISCLAIMER: Matthew Solomon is licensed to practice law in both the State of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you for taking the time to write me.This is incredibly hard.I need to feel I have the best people I can going into tjis.I do NOT want o look back to another failure.Any help?'Do you do this type of case? Thanks again.

Matthew Louis Solomon

Matthew Louis Solomon

My email is on my profile. Feel free to email me.

Consult with a local medical malpractice attorney who can advise you what is ans what is not significant about the care that your mother received.

Thank you.I am trying to find out who is good with this kind of case.I do NOT want to look back and feel I made another mistake later..

I agree with Mr. Solomon's recommendation. An attorney experienced in handling medical malpractice cases can help identify the facts most relevant to whether your mother was the victim of negligent medical care. There are often mistakes made during the course of medical care which, though inexcusable, do not harm the patient. We are happy to discuss this matter in more detail and hopefully find out exactly what went wrong and if your mother's death was avoidable.

Thank you for taking the time to write.I have an interested firm,but I have never done anything like this before.I feel I need to know I have one of the best because I do NOT want to look back to another mistake on my moms behalf.Do you do this kind of case?Thank you.

Have a malpractice lawyer order the records and send to an expert to review.

Thank you for taking the time to post-Not that the passing of a parent isn't hard already but I'm so unsettled inside.I cant find any peace,and I believe its from my own guilt about my lasthoursvwith my mother.I thought I was once again just carring for her,not doing something that would end my time with my very best freind.I have an atty who is interested but Iwant to know that if I can go into this I'm holding hands with the best help I can get because its terribly hard for me.Do you know ,or can you refer a good atty for this?I need someone to help me find the person/persons guiltier than my self.Thanks so much

Is this a case you would be interested in?If so,what do I do next.?THANK YOU