Re-opening Worker's Comp Claim & Assisting with newly closed Worker's Comp Case

Asked over 1 year ago - North Las Vegas, NV

Is there anyone who can give a free consultation that can review current and previous medical reports as it relates to current and past Worker's Comp case? I am in a severe amount of pain and I have no where to turn. I am afraid that my current employer will separate me soon and I have been out of work a few months now, they denied my Worker's Comp claim as some of my symptoms is related to a previously closed claim in which I received a small settlement. My disability claim was denied as they deemed it work related.

Please Help.

1. William Berry Palmer

Answered . My firm would be willing to speak with you tomorrow.

2. James Mitchell Hoffmann

1

Answered . Definitely call a local workers oompensation attorney in this regard. No one will accept a case over the internet. You need to start calling lawyers in your area.

3. George Ellis Corson IV

Answered . We occasionally enlighten the ignorant by answering simple questions that may help many others with a problem. Your situation does not sound like a 60 second answer to a specific question. I strongly recommend that you call a couple NV Attorneys in WC and plan on retaining one. Even if a plumber came over and diagnosed my toilet issue for free, I would not try to fix the problem with chewing gum and duct tape on my own. You are suggesting the legal equivalent.