Re-entry permit biometrics w/ just receipt?

Asked over 1 year ago - Austin, TX

Hello,

Thank you so much for your time. I have applied for a re-entry permit (I-131). I will need to leave the US in 4 days. I have received the receipt notice but have yet to receive my biometrics appointment letter. Is there any chance that I can go into the ASC office with just my receipt and have my biometrics letter? (I can take my flight ticket as proof of my imminent departure)

Thank you!

A typo - it should be: Is there any chance that I can go into the ASC office with just my receipt and have my biometrics taken?

1. Alfredo Lozano

Pro

1

Answered . Yes, you can if it is an emergency. You should also verify that your travel will not cause you other problems with your immigration case, consult with an attorney.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . I am not sure I got it whether you have the AP already or not. Yes, to your question. You can do it. You can go there and ask to be fingerprinted sooner.