Re: Class Action Against TX for willful negligence by incorporating impotent math course!

I thank you all for your valuable input and opinions. However, I wonder relative to inter governmental immunity, etc. are you looking at a potential for victory in a very narrow spectrum. Sometimes, victory can be achieved not by consummate squashing but by incapacitating quasi-government entities from approaching the public trough for debt financing to attain financial resources, i.e. by asserting constitutional challenge to its bonding authority particularly if there is a perceived cause of action, as I feel exists here. Do you not believe that to be a method in bringing adversaries to the table of negotiation?

Irving, TX -

Teri A. Walter

Teri A. Walter

Litigation Lawyer - Houston, TX

All governmental units have attorneys on staff who handle cases like this. Suing them is unlikely to make them negotiate.

Byron Keith Barclay

Byron Keith Barclay

Personal Injury Lawyer - Houston, TX

I agree with the other lawyers that your proposed course of action would not, with any degree of likelihood, be successful. Your question addresses in simple terms a class action regarding an impotent math course. I believe that I would need a great deal more information from you before I would be able to even consider whether a class action is the proper vehicle to achieve what you want. Good luck.

Eric Lechtzin

Eric Lechtzin

Class Action Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

No, what you propose is not a reasonable way to get a governmental entity to negotiate. It sounds more like bringing a strike suit in hopes that the defendant will settle rather than defend the case on the merits. Ethical lawyers don't do that.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

If you have the money, you can retain a local school lawyer to champion your cause. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com