Re: Class Action Against TX for willful negligence by incorporating impotent math course!

Asked over 1 year ago - Irving, TX

I thank you all for your valuable input and opinions. However, I wonder relative to inter governmental immunity, etc. are you looking at a potential for victory in a very narrow spectrum. Sometimes, victory can be achieved not by consummate squashing but by incapacitating quasi-government entities from approaching the public trough for debt financing to attain financial resources, i.e. by asserting constitutional challenge to its bonding authority particularly if there is a perceived cause of action, as I feel exists here. Do you not believe that to be a method in bringing adversaries to the table of negotiation?

1. Teri A. Walter

6

Answered . All governmental units have attorneys on staff who handle cases like this. Suing them is unlikely to make them negotiate.

2. Byron Keith Barclay

5

Answered . I agree with the other lawyers that your proposed course of action would not, with any degree of likelihood, be successful. Your question addresses in simple terms a class action regarding an impotent math course. I believe that I would need a great deal more information from you before I would be able to even consider whether a class action is the proper vehicle to achieve what you want. Good luck.

3. Eric Lechtzin

6

Answered . No, what you propose is not a reasonable way to get a governmental entity to negotiate. It sounds more like bringing a strike suit in hopes that the defendant will settle rather than defend the case on the merits. Ethical lawyers don't do that.

Pro

3

Answered . If you have the money, you can retain a local school lawyer to champion your cause. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com