Questions regarding collateral?

Houston, TX |

I was told for an immigration bond collateral is needed. What do you do if you don't have credit cards, house and not that much money? Also how much money would the bail bondsman ask for if my only opinion is cash?

You need to look for a bond company that doesn't require collateral. It's likely that you will pay more for the premium, but it may be worth it if you don't have much cash nor collateral. Feel free to contact our office for specific guidance.

Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC

I looked at many that said no collateral needed and once I speak with them I find out otherwise. If possible can you steer me in the right direction I would be truly grateful. Thanks in Advice

Isaul Verdin

Isaul Verdin

Call our office at 214-741-1700 and ask to speak to me reference the bond issue on Avvo.

You post the full bond by cashiers check. There are also bonding companies that can help you.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Umm ok I can't afford the full bond that is why I'm asking about collateral and how it works.