Questions regarding collateral?

Asked over 2 years ago - Houston, TX

I was told for an immigration bond collateral is needed. What do you do if you don't have credit cards, house and not that much money? Also how much money would the bail bondsman ask for if my only opinion is cash?

1. Isaul Verdin

Best Answer

Answered . You need to look for a bond company that doesn't require collateral. It's likely that you will pay more for the premium, but it may be worth it if you don't have much cash nor collateral. Feel free to contact our office for specific guidance.

Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC

2. Stephen D. Berman

Answered . You post the full bond by cashiers check. There are also bonding companies that can help you.