Questions for I-130 form for green card holder (DV-1)

Asked over 2 years ago - Capitol Heights, MD

My husband is a Green Card Holder, when he's filling the I-130 form, question 14, 'date and place of admission for or adjust to lawful permanent residence and class of admission'. He got his green card by DV-1, so should the date be the date of his entry to USA? should the Place be the port of entry? He entered USA through Dulles international airport, so for place, should it be Dulles international airport or Washington DC?

1. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

4

1

Answered . 1) Date of entry is the date when he was admitted and inspected when entering the US.
    2) Place of entry is the port of entry Dulles International Airport (Washington, DC).

2. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

1

Answered . I agree......

3. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . I agree.