Questions for I-130 form for green card holder (DV-1)

Capitol Heights, MD |

My husband is a Green Card Holder, when he's filling the I-130 form, question 14, 'date and place of admission for or adjust to lawful permanent residence and class of admission'. He got his green card by DV-1, so should the date be the date of his entry to USA? should the Place be the port of entry? He entered USA through Dulles international airport, so for place, should it be Dulles international airport or Washington DC?

1. 1) Date of entry is the date when he was admitted and inspected when entering the US.
    2) Place of entry is the port of entry Dulles International Airport (Washington, DC).

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

2. I agree......

3. I agree.

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics