Question related with I-94. No expiration date. What i need to write i-130 and I-485 .

Asked over 1 year ago - Duluth, MN

I am international student and in my i-94 form there is no expiration date. They just stamp departure date and D/S. Now what I need to write in i-130 and I-485 form in duration of stay section? I am going to school and i have valid I-20.

1. Veronica Tunitsky

5

1

Answered . D/s is what you write (duration of status) since the F visa doesn't have an expiration date and is valid for a long as the student is complying with its terms.

2. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with Ms. Tunitsky. There may also be other benefits related to those who have entered the U.S. with duration of status. For more information, contact an experienced immigration attorney.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.
  3. Christian Schmidt

1

Answered . I agree with Attorney Tunitsky.