Question regarding a juvenile record?

I was charged with vandalism 594 PC and burglary 459 pc when I was a juvenile. I'm currently in the process of having my record sealed. However, I recently went to get a copy of my juvenile record from the court and it showed a grand theft 487(a) PC charge. However, on my live scan report, it only showed the vandalism and burglary charge. The clerk only gave me papers for the 594 and 487 chrarge. On one of the court documents, it says that the 487(a) charge was reduced to 487(c) misdemeanor. I believe that the 487(a) or 487(c) charge was an offense referred to in the burglary statute under burglary 459 PC. On the documents that the court gave me, it says case(s) dismissed.

The arrest record that I obtained from the juvenile court shows a 459, 487(a), and 594 PC charge while the live scan only showed the burglary 459 and vandalism 594 PC charge. I've completed all the terms to my probation and nothing has came up since then. It has been about 2 1/2 years since the last incident. Now, I'm in the process of having an attorney seal my record. Can someeone explain why the arrest record that I obtained from the juvenile court shows a 459, 487(a), and 594 PC charge while the live scan only showed the burglary 459 and vandalism 594 PC charge? Also, when i went to the a copy of my juvenile record, I was only given documents for the 594 and 487(a) charges, none about the 459 PC except for the arrest record. All I know is that the burglary and theft charge was in relationship with each other. It happened together.

1. You may have been charged with certain crimes in the juvenile court, but not admitted them all. The live scan/rap sheet will only show the charges that you admitted in the juvenile court.

2. As Mr Solis said, you may have been charged with certain crimes in the juvenile court, but not admitted them all. The live scan/rap sheet will only show the charges that you admitted in the juvenile court. Only law enforcement agencies will see the full history on their databases.

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply

3. You should consult with the attorney that is handling your effort to seal your juvenile record. He would have all of the information. But the difference will not matter if you are sealing your record. If you are successful then your entire record is destroyed and your record is cleansed. The difference you are talking about is probably the difference between what you were originally charged with and what you admitted to.