Question on a restraining order and its restrictions...

Bloomfield, NJ |

I have a friend (person A) who was granted a restraining order against another friend (person B) after an altercation they had in another country. Person A lived there at that time, and person B was nearby because of a family emergency. Person A has now moved back to NJ, while Person B lives in CT. If Person B is visiting my home in NJ, and Person A finds out they are in the state, can person A have the restraining order enforced? I live about 3 miles from Person A.

1. I doubt that the RO prohibits B from coming to NJ. If it does, B needs to sit down with an experienced DV lawyer licensed in NJ and discuss whether the restrictions are too broad. I assume by 'country' you mean 'county'. B just needs to abide by the restrictions contained in the RO.

2. More information is needed. Enforced or served? I do not see how being in the sane state can violate anything.