Question about the deferred action application - Proof I was here on June 15, 2012

Asked almost 2 years ago - Niles, IL

I've been going to school in Chicago since Kindergarten, I just graduated from a 4 year university in the Winter of 2011. I have no physical proof I was here in the USA on June 15, 2012.

All I've done is volunteer at a clinic since April till now and went to an information session in May 2012 for a masters program. I understand an affidavit won't be acceptable to prove I was here on June 15, what can I do? Will a letter from my volunteer coordinator work? Will getting a letter from the university where I attended the information session work? Please h elp

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

1

Answered . Yes, those letters will help. I highly encourage you to seek the assistance of an immigration lawyer.

We have an evaluation you can fill out at www.swagatusa.com/deferred-action

Best of Luck!

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

Answered . Get a letter from your volunteer coordinator, and more than two affidavits.