Question about Social Security for Deferred Action Application

Newark, NJ |

If I worked here with a fake social security number do I have to include it in the part of the application where it asks for Social Security (if any)? Also, the Alien Registration Number I have a fake one but never used it for anything. Do I include this information? My fear is if left blank during the background check they will be able to see I worked with a fake social security number that I didn't include in the application... please help.

Fake numbers are not the real numbers.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You should not be attempting to do this without an attorney.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

My esteemed colleagues have given you the only practical suggestion available in a situation such as you describe, I trust you will heed their wise words.

Disclaimer Information on this site is provided by Brian Scott Wayson as general information, not legal advice, and use of this information does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about your specific situation, please call an attorney.

Recommended articles about Immigration