Question about Social Security for Deferred Action Application

Asked almost 2 years ago - Newark, NJ

If I worked here with a fake social security number do I have to include it in the part of the application where it asks for Social Security (if any)? Also, the Alien Registration Number I have a fake one but never used it for anything. Do I include this information? My fear is if left blank during the background check they will be able to see I worked with a fake social security number that I didn't include in the application... please help.

1. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

2

Answered . You should not be attempting to do this without an attorney.

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Fake numbers are not the real numbers.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

3. Brian S Wayson

1

Answered . My esteemed colleagues have given you the only practical suggestion available in a situation such as you describe, I trust you will heed their wise words.