Question about Judges' 'mistakes and misconduct in case..

Asked over 1 year ago - Union, NJ

I am in court with a judge who has bought me in on a violation of a stay away order. I was in the place first, my daughters mother comes in second (Who i have the stay away from..we have 2 on each other). I was getting my daughters mental health papers, she came in after me, and told her lawyer i was in there, now i didnt say anything to her, was in their first but am the only one getting hit for the violation. The mother has been in front of the court on numerous violations, which the judge has overlooked or flat out dismissed.
He then told a Respondent in another case, that she could have her children back only if she wasnt around me because i was a "scumbag". He even admitted this to my lawyer who overheard it.

I then had court for the violation, but missed it due to Hurricane Sandy, and it being unsafe for travel, and he does not give me the adjournment but put a $10,000 warrant on me. My lawyer has asked him to recuse himself,but he refuses to do so.
At this point I need to know what i can do, how to get this warrant removed, as this judge will not do it, and how to see about getting this violation NOT in front of this judge, or not going to court at all. Also our stay away orders ended this month, but the judge sent papers to my house, that he extended the stay away until May, for this family offense,stating good reason as "I wasnt in court (but had good reason why I wasn't) for no contact with my child). Doesn't this mean he made a decision on that offense or no. Please someone let me know what are my options. Thank you

1. Heather Morcroft

Answered . As you already have an attorney, you need to be discussing this matter with your attorney.