Question about Charge of Theft and Immigration, I was arrested for charge of theft but case was dismissed after I took class

Chicago, IL |

This is how much final court disposition looks.
**Bond Set**
**Continuance by Order of Court**
**Case Advanced**
**Motion DEFT - Continuance - MD to Attend Theft DET PROG**
**DEF Demand for Trial**
**NOLLE PROSQUI
D COMP THEFT DET PROG

So this is how it looks, I checked with lawyer he mentioned no issues at all as it was nolle proesui however how immigration takes it?
Is there any way immigration takes this as conviction , I did not plea or anything just took class and this is how my court disposition looks.
If I travel to my country and come back what can I expect? Is there any chance they wont let me in back and consider this conviction?

I am an LPR and worried alot about it and need some guidance.

Immigration takes it badly but you qualify under the petty offense exception.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. no issues at all

3. I agree with Attorney Segal.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

4. I do these all the time and it is as good as a "not guilty" finding. You have to handle it properly in your immigration application and interview, or else you could muck it up. If I can be of assistance let me know. I also note that a couple of other lawyers have told you immigration takes this badly. You are in Chicago and I know that you went through the Theft deterrent school and had your case dismissed without admitting the facts alleged. I have had many similar cases in my practice, in Chicago,, including felony retail thefts, where the individual received a Green card, adjusted status to citizenship, or have traveled out if the country and back without trouble. The attorney that told you to bring a copy of your disposition with you to show POE that the case was dismissed gave you good advice. Do that and you will be fine