Question about a warranty deed

Conyers, GA |

I asked the question but I think its being misunderstood . I made a lease to purchase agreement on my house back on Jan 1 , 2010 . The tenant had two years from that date to get the house put into his name or the contract was void and the house came back to me . Well the tenant or none of the family could get the house refinanced . I told them them they could stay there and pay rent but the house was no longer for sale . The senate made up to forged documents and went and got a lawyer . So now the house is in court dispute . Their lawyer wants me to transfer over the Warranty deed to them and keep the loan in my name . My question is " Do you think a Judge would ever do something like that . They would own my home and I would still have the loan .

1. Do you have representation?

2. Your question is still not clear. If you did not sign the warranty deed then its not clear what is in dispute. You own the house, you have a tenant - you should see an attorney before this becomes more of a mess.

This is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and none is to be implied either. You must contact an attorney and present all facts before you can and should act on this response