Question- 1. The title of a civil lawsuit

Lindenhurst, NY |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I want to sue a public official in negligence of his supervisory duties in letting a selective prosecution continue.

Does that sound good? Or is to wordy? If it's to wordy how can I cut back on the words?

Public officials are protected from just that type of lawsuit. In short, you can't sue the District Attorney for prosecuting you, and not others.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email -

A lawsuit does not need a title. A New York lawsuit is a complaint. A complaint names the parties and the basis for venue. Causes of action are articulated with individual paragraphs presenting facts supporting the elements of the causes of action.

The answer provided to you is in the nature of general information. The general proposition being that you should try to avoid a bad outcome if you can.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes