Quebec Skilled Worker

Cleveland, OH |
Filed under: Immigrant status

I'm under an order of supervision in the United States , i have a final order of deportation. I have no status here. I'm a good candidate for the Quebec skilled worker program, i'm a computer engineer with 3 years of experience currently working here with an EAD, I'm a dual English french speaker, i have family in Quebec, and i have the money. the application for the skilled worker program requires you to show proof of a visa if you are applying from a different country than your own . Given that i don't have a status here all i have is a work authorization..is there a way around this, can My EAD qualify?
I dont want o have to go home to be able to apply...my country is really unstable and i don't have any family left there.

This is a Canadian immigration law question.

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.

Mr Bramante, are you by any chance in Cleveland, this would be related to my current order of supervision in the US

Andrew Marino Bramante

Andrew Marino Bramante

Yes, I am in Cleveland, but I am not an expert on Canadian law.

I would like to talk about my order of supervision in The US.

Andrew Marino Bramante

Andrew Marino Bramante

Feel free to call me at 216-771-5588

Since you are looking for admission to Canada I recommend that you direct your question to an Attorney or barrister from Canada that practices immigration law.

216.861.4414
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
1468 W.9th St., Suite 800
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

You NEED to consult with an immigration specialist in Canada.

Attorneys on AVVO practice US immigration law.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

You need to consult with an attorney who handles Canadian immigration.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

This is a question for a Canadian immigration attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.