Que posibilidades tengo para aplicar para la visa u??

Atlanta, GA |

Hase mas de 5 anos tube un problema con un cuidadano americano el y yo eramos amigos un dia llego a donde yo estaba residiendo tuvimos una discucion me amenaso con llamar a migrcion si no tenia sexo con el se metio a mi apt le dije que se saliera y me jalo de los brasos asotandome asia la puerta dejandome marcados mis brasos me sali de mi apt llame ala policia hise el reporte y como al mes me llamaron ah corte a testificar lo que avia pasado el llego ese mismo dia no tuvo abogado el juez ordeno que lo arrestaran ahi mismo ya que tambien tenia recor de violencia domestica ya que esto paso ase anos que posibilidades tengo de aplicar para la visa u ? Ya que no fui al hospital despues que paso eso y hasta el mento no tengo pruevas de lo que paso tendria que ir ala policia a pedir el reporte?

1. Que?

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it here on AVVO as helpful. In answering you, I am attempting to communicate general legal information and am not representing you (and am not your lawyer). Do feel free to call me at 404-668-3790 if you wish to discuss actual representation (the phone call also does not retain counsel; that requires an office visit and appropriate paperwork). In that a forum such as this provides me with limited details and doesn't allow me to review details and documents, it is possible that answers here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases not be complete or accurate, and I highly recommend that you retain legal counsel rather than rely on the answers here. (You can also email my office at don@HawbakerLaw.) An email also does not retain my office, but can help you get an appointment set if you prefer not to call). I am happy to discuss possible representation with you. Any information in this communication is for discussion purposes only, and is not offered as legal advice. There is no right to rely on the information contained in this communication and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Nothing in my answer should be considered as tax-advice. To ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, any U.S. federal tax advice provided in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction addressed herein. I am also required to advise you, if your question concerns bankruptcy, that the U.S. Congress has designated my Law Office as a debt relief agency that can help people file bankruptcy.

2. Tengas que hablar con abogado que practica imigracion. Hay muchos disponible por internet y dicen si hablar espanol. Bueno suerte.