Qualifying to practice immigration law in USA

Palo Alto, CA |

I am interested to practice law as an attorney in the USA. I have a UK law degree. How do I find out about conversions or routes to qualification here? Also, I am interested in immigration law. How does one "get in" to practice specifically in this area?

1. You need to have an equivalent education to that required of attorneys in the USA and you must pass the bar in at least one state.

2. You must be a member of the bar in at least one state. Contact the bar association in the state where you live for the requirements.

3. Contact the State Bar Association for specific requirements regarding admission. Each state has different admission requirements.

4. As each atty noted, contact the state bar in that state and ask about how you may qualify. In addition, perhaps you can contact other Barristers who've done this? Good luck.

5. Take the exam

www.BulgarianImmigrationlawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630