Put on paid admin leave was called same day with decision 2 days paid admin 2 days suspension to date union and hr playing tag

Union City, CA |

last 2 days call to union rep have been unanswered/this is first offense worked for company 20 years

1. I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to ask us. It sounds, however, that you need to keep pressuring your union rep to contact the company.

Best of luck to you.

2. Maybe its been a few days but give them some time. Try calling mid-week next week if they have not returned your messages.

Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.

3. Keep trying to contact your union representative and/or union management. Your union is your best resource in this situation.

This answer is provided for guidance only. DO NOT rely on it as legal advice. We DO NOT have an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney in your area for a one-on-one consultation before pursuing any action or making any decisions.