Purchasing my foreclosed home

Asked over 1 year ago - Stone Mountain, GA

Can I purChase my home baCk after its been forclosed for the priCe that it was purChased for at the sale,in Stone Mountain Georgia

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

1

Answered . You can make whatever offer you want to make the buyer and they can say yes or no as they please. If you have that amount in cash (I assume no one plans to make you a loan), why didn't you just pay the loan off and avoid foreclosure?

2. Robert M. Gardner Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . Once the home is foreclosed, whoever purchased it at the foreclosure sale (usually the mortgage company) can market and list the home for whatever they wish. Many times, this starts off at what they have in the house from the sale and their cost. Eventually, if the house does not sell, they may lower the price. There is no restriction on whether or not you can be the one to purchase it. You just have to be able to pay the price they want and get financing.