Skip to main content

Pulled over for speeding, didn't have ID...

Phoenix, AZ |

Last Friday I was pulled over for speeding and had forgotten my driver’s license. The officer gave me a citation for failure to produce driver’s license and another for failure to produce satisfactory ID (in addition to the speeding and he refused my proof of insurance). In Phoenix this is a class 2 misdemeanor- should I seek legal counsel for this or just go to my initial court date and pay the fine? (Court date is 8/3)

Attorney Answers 1


Yes!!!!!!! Get a lawyer. Having a traffic record will cost you a fortune in insurance premiums over the next five years.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics