Published California cases involving sole or joint legal custody award to a parent with CLETS restraining order against them .

Van Nuys, CA |

Has there ever been any published California cases where sole or joint legal custody was awarded to the parent that had a CLETS restraining order against them and a trespassing conviction against them with out having rebutted the 3044 presumption?

Go to the downtown law library and research those term on the computer. First and Broadway, the librarian will help you. Or retain an Attorney to discuss the matter and do the research.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

Recommended articles about Family law