Proving wrongful termination

Dallas, TX |

I work in one of the MNC in India and I have a distinct feeling and something is going on behind the curtains that will affect (only) my employement. As far as work is concerned, I am doing what I am told. Having said that, I wanted to know

1. what really constitues wrongful termination of employment.
2. whether is a case in India where wrongful termination was proved.
3. my employement letter states that they can terminate me at any time for any substantial reason. I searched on the web and found that at least they have to file a chargesheet which I will be able to use but going to wrongful termination is not usually advised.
4. What does wrongful termination law state about the evidence gathering as far as mail or even recording conversations in company premises.

Thanks for all your help!

As we attorneys on Avvo are generally licensed in the United States, it would be inappropriate for us to attempt to comment on Indian law unless we are licensed in your country. You should consult an attorney in your country.

Recommended articles about Employment